Have you asked yourself: "Do I really need Life insurance today?" Remember, Life insurance isn't just about you and it may not be about today. If you have a mortgage, plan to send your kids to college or just have long term financial goals, a Farmers insurance agent can help you with your unique needs.
No one really wants to think about life insurance. But if someone depends on you financially, it’s a topic you can’t avoid. In the event of a tragedy, life insurance proceeds can:
- Pay for funeral costs
- Help pay the bills and meet ongoing living expenses
- Pay off outstanding debt, including credit cards and the mortgage
- Continue a family business
- Finance future needs like your children’s education
- Protect a spouse’s retirement plans
"Life insurance isn't something you spend time thinking about, but if something happened to you, how would your family get by?" - Danica Patrick, professional race car driver.